Tuesday, October 03, 2006

London - On second's thought

I went to London central city today - if we were to use the U.S term, then downtown. Here they call it central city.

On my way while travelling via London tube, I thought that in my last blog, I spoke enough ill of London and U.K. Now that I travelled to central London, I revived my earlier memories of London.

Today, I shall say all cool stuff about London.

London - believe it or not, its the best place for fashion on world - even above N.Y.C. I noticed people's dressing and its way too cool. People have a different sense of fashion here. Also, the transportation here is amazingly amazing. Its very simply to understand, very well maintained (nice and clean), well functioning with very high frequency of tubes.

And babes..... oh my GOD, its like heaven on earth. Since London is more like N.Y.C as far as diversity goes, you see all kinds of people. But here, you see something else that you don't in U.S metro cities. Thats the BBCD's here are pretty cool and fashionable, and guess what, you also have these eastern european babes, who are simply too beautiful.

Other than that, its like any metro city... time is money and people are always rushing. There are like zillions of desi food joints and there is absolutely nothing desi that you won't get in London. What should I say about accent, its quite different. I am trying to speak their accent and I am able to do so if I only have to speak like one small sentence. If its anything beyond that, then I guess I start using my Indian accent. :)

Well, enough said for now. Will write more later.

5 Comments:

Blogger KT said...

Tullu..tu to gayo..

4:01 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Vinod said...

Cat-Thi, I have plans of registering an outsourcing company. If you wish, you could oursource the beating task to my firm and I will be more than happy to beat Tullu up, for you. I am going to offer you a discount, even Himanshu couldn't beat! What say? For Every beating you want to outsource i am offering two beatings free of cost :).

6:04 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Vinod said...

Good Going Tullu!

6:08 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger KT said...

I am ready to sign a contract.
Follow up ASAP.

8:06 PM, October 03, 2006  
Blogger Tulan said...

vinod...wanna do outsourcing huh... wait for me to return back and guess what...i'll end up outsourcing you to kerela and i won't be too harsh on you. i will make sure you have a nice biz setup ready for you in kerela. aaiyo nariyar pani...chalo pilo nariyar pani.

4:14 PM, October 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home