Wednesday, February 22, 2006

There are certain things money can't buy..

..often times in life, i have come across moments where i have lacked in expressing succinctly what i exactly felt. And at a later time i have stumbled across quotes and remarks from the "Born Tendulkars" which i could have used, perfectly during the moments i had felt lacking had i known better and i file them away in mind in sheer bliss of realization, a mastercard priceless moment.Here is a quote that i stumbled across today, by JRR Tolkien..

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
Post your mastercard moments please.
Check this mathemagic out..
111,111,111 X 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

3 Comments:

Blogger Sajesh said...

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Nice quote!

12:18 AM, February 23, 2006  
Blogger Vinod said...

Thanks for writing Manu. Quotes are "quotes" because they are quotable :}. which means some great mind came across a situation in life which made him /her say what he/she said and not "just said" but "said very well". Now, mere mortals like me don't have that high of a liguistic IQ or for that matter subject IQ to deliver/convey such a statement when i am put in possibly a similar situation. When I stumble across a great quote which i could relate to from my personal life, makes me want to say wow, gives me goose bumps and makes me want express my appreciation for the quote, which is what i did by posting it on the blog. Hope it makes sense :}

11:34 AM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger Vinod said...

"The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotation."
- Benjamin Disraeli

1:04 PM, February 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home