Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Detox Diary - Day Seven - Love for food, most sublime of all loves ?

o5:00 EST, Seven days after Friday, Jan 13th
169.5 pounds, down six and a half pounds from D-day, 5' 11"

Eatables/Drinkables
1 quart of water with 2 spoons of salt in it
8 glasses of lemonade
2 glasses of water
1 laxative tea

My best friend's birthday around the weekend and really really want to participate and help with my munching services. So after seven days of wonderful drive, I am taking a detour from Lemonade Highway to Saag Paneer Highway. If you are not already familiar, Saag Paneer Highway, runs by the best kitchens in the world, by design and is probably the only highway which passes exclusively, by cities named after food and beverages. In the lines of Interstate highway and Information Highway, Saag Paneer Highway is a Food highway. A higway that takes you places where Culinary masterpieces are served. Our normal vehicles will be able, as a matter of fact it is guaranteed, to take us to and through the highway as long as we are wearing this special hat, which by the way is not that easy to get. You will have to prove your love for food, and prove that love is sublime before you could get hold of one such hat. If the hat is not worn, "highway" plays tricks on you. Tricks could vary depending on "highways" mood. If it is in a great mood you are in great shape, served with great food. If it is in a good mood you are in good but not great shape, served with good food. So it is not an issue if the hat is not worn, as long as highway is in a great or good mood. Restorturent trips are in the cards, if highway is in any other mood, other than great or good AND if one is not wearing the hat! So Wear the hat!!! save yourself horrible trips to restorturents with food under par.

My seven day stint on Detox-Lemonade-Diet was unbelievable. My prime aim was to find out what it does to one. When i started I had doubts if i will be able to survive and sustain, but i did.
I had doubts if i will be able to do my job at my office when all i am feeding on is lemonade. I was able to do my job, in fact better than before. I was and am several times more energetic and
focused. The first two days were bad, but since i started on the lemonade diet on a weekend work wasn't affected at all.

It introduced me to the booming, growing, natural and great tasting world of organic food. It also made me realize how much i love food!

I had a spectacular ride! Would like to thank Khyati and Suchi, who introduced me to Detox-Lemonade-Diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home